Are you ready for the Holiday Rush? The National Retail Federation is estimating a 2.8% rise in holiday sales this year to $465.6 billion.
Make sure your printers, mobile computers, and scanners are charged and ready! Here are a few quick tips to help workers stay productive and keep your equipment up and running during the busy season:
- Stock up on “full shift” batteries to avoid downtime – mobile computers, mobile printers, scanners, etc.
- Make sure you have enough chargers for all of your devices.
- Stock up on labels for your merchandise as well as shipping.
- Be sure to have your equipment maintenance or repaired now, before the rush really picks up.
- mobile comptuer chargerIf you find that you need to purchase new equipment, don’t wait. It takes time to make sure each device is configured for your network and ready to go.
- Don’t want to purchase new equipment for your seasonal workers? Consider renting it. A lot of vendors will offer this service for mobile computers, printers, and scanners.
Are you prepared? If you still need help, contact RMS Omega. We offer assistance and services for mobile computers, scanners, printers, labels & wireless networks.
For tips on managing your batteries, check out our blog article: Battery Management for your Barcode Mobile Computer
Dead batteries? Recycle them!
Learn more about barcode printers: The most common printer replacement is the printhead – Simple Steps to Prolong Your Printheads Life.