Healthcare Collaboration Solution
Healthcare collaboration and communication are vital to any organization. But, for healthcare providers, a reliable collaboration solution literally can be a matter of life or death. So, don’t let staff communication and collaboration fall between the cracks!
Improved care team healthcare collaboration can aid in:
- Better patient outcomes
- Faster decision-making
- Higher patient satisfaction
- Reduction in clinical communications-related errors
- Improved nurse-to-physician and nurse-to-nurse communications
- Higher productivity from staff overall
- Higher employee satisfaction
Benefits of our healthcare collaboration solution include:
- Medical based error reduction
- Improved Outcomes
- Improved Clinician Satisfaction
- Healthcare Clinical Collaboration
- Admit / Discharge
- Telehealth and Remote Patient Monitoring
- A study in 2016 by CRICO Strategies estimated that communication failures in U.S. hospitals and medical practices were responsible at least in part for 30 percent of all malpractice claims, resulting in 1,744 deaths and $1.7 billion in malpractice costs over five years
- According to a study published in 2016 by the University of California, San Francisco, more than a quarter of hospital readmissions could have been avoided with improved communication.
RMS Collaborative Suite
RMS Collaborative Suite is a healthcare collaboration solution created for healthcare professionals to help them better collaborate. It’s easy for staff to access, very secure, provides real-time data, and will improve the overall reputation of your facility. Benefits include:
- Improved clinician satisfaction
- Maximized patient outcomes
- Reduction of medical based errors
- Minimized readmission rates
Download the eBook
RMS Omega’s Professional Services
As a part of RMS Collaborative Suite, RMS Omega has an array of professional services that can help you get the most out of your solution.
Wireless Network Optimization will help improve the wireless connectivity throughout your facility. First, one of our RF engineers will learn about your existing wireless system and create a heat map to determine where your facility has strong and weak connectivity. They will then analyze the heat maps, environmental challenges, and current hardware. Next, they’ll make a plan and come up with a customized solution for your facility. The last phase is to go ahead and optimize your wireless network. Once the installation is complete, they will create another heat map so you’ll be able to see the improvements.
Device Staging & Configuration is another popular service where we will set up and configure all of your devices so you can use them right out of the box. When you receive your devices, they will be configured to work with your network and have all the necessary software installed.