Designed for the mobile workforce, the Honeywell Dolphin 7800 Enterprise Digital Assistant (EDA) is compact, lightweight, and durable. The Dolphin 7800 offers a large high-resolution, outdoor-and off-axis-viewable screen for visibility in all lighting conditions. It also includes the latest in wireless technology for better communication. Furthermore, the mobile device has a built-in Wi-Fi connection for 802.11 a/b/g/n, as well as a software-definable radio option that allows on-the-fly switching between GSM & CDMA networks. This allows you to instantly switch between cellular carriers for uninterrupted service.
The 7800 was built and based on the same platform as Honeywell’s 99EX Computer, the same mobile computer trusted by UPS. However, the 7800 features a smaller and lighter form.
Additional features of the Honeywell Dolphin 7800 include:
- 3.5 inch VGA color screen – high resolution, full axis viewing, sunlight-readable
- Multiple keypad options
- 1D & 2D barcode reading capabilities
- 3.0-megapixel camera – autofocus, flash LED
- Microsoft® Windows® 6.5 Operating System
- 6.5 hours standard battery performance, 12 hours extended battery (decoding and sending data over WLAN every 9 seconds)
- IP54 rating – protection against dust & moisture
- Designed to withstand 5´ (1.5 m) drops to concrete & up to 1,600 (1 m) tumbles
- Fast processor – 800MHz IT-OMAP
- Full wireless coverage for applications inside and outside of the four walls, allowing real-time access to critical data – 802.11 a/b/g/n, 3.9 G
Honeywell’s Dolphin 7800 is also available in a healthcare version, sealed with disinfectant-ready plastics. Learn more about the 7800hc by viewing the datasheet below.
For more information about Honeywell’s new mobile device, feel free to contact us. We are happy to send you details on pricing and availability or discuss your current mobile computing challenges.