An Overview on Industrial Mobile Computers from Honeywell
Industrial Mobile Computers for the Field, Warehouse, Manufacturing Plant and more…
With a similar design, Honeywell’s Dolphin® 99GX mobile computer was designed with an integrated handle and user-friendly ergonomics for front-line workers operating in a variety of locations ranging from warehouse loading docks to retail shopping aisles for stock replenishment.
These devices also offer extended battery life for long shifts and the latest in wireless technology for quicker access to important data. They provide an optimal combination of performance and usability to improve mobile worker efficiency and come with a large screen that is view-able in all lighting conditions.
Industrial Cold Storage Mobile Computer
The Tecton industrial cold storage computer can operate at temperatures as low as -22°F (-30°C). With internal heaters and screen defrosters, as well as special battery packs and large keys ideal for gloved hands, Honeywell’s TectonCS mobile computer allows operators to move in and out of refrigerated environments with ease. In addition to operating in extreme temperatures, the TectonCS provides rugged durability and lower cost of ownership with an IP65-rated design that withstands multiple 6’ drops to concrete.
Learn more about the TectonCS Mobile Computer or read a case study about using mobile computers in refrigerated environments:
Industrial Hazardous Location Mobile Computer
Honeywell’s Dolphin 99EXni mobile computers are UL certified to be non-incendive, ensuring safe operation in hazardous industries including chemical, oil and gas, life sciences and utilities. Moreover, the 99EXni provides user-friendly ergonomics, cutting-edge wireless technology, multi-functional data capture and extreme durability.
Features and benefits:
- Designed For Use in Hazardous Locations: Certified for use in specified hazardous locations Class I and II, Division 2, ATEX Zone 2 Gas, Zone 22 Dust by Intertek
- Large 3.7 inch screen
- IP67-rating for protection against dust, moisture & particle resistance
- Tested to withstand multiple 6 foot drops to concrete & 2,000 1 meter tumbles
- Adaptus® Imaging Technology 6.0 with motion tolerance for fast scanning of linear & 2D bar codes
- Fast and Reliable Wireless Connectivity – Delivers full wireless coverage for applications inside and outside of the four walls, allowing real-time access to critical data
- Shift-PLUS Power Management: Enhances productivity by providing full shift battery life, eliminating the need for employees to carry spare batteries or chargers
Questions about selecting the right device for your work environment? Contact us, we’re happy to assist you!