RMS Omega is excited to be exhibiting at MODEX 2018 in Atlanta on April 9-12. We will have live demos, awesome prizes and giveaways, and industry experts for you to consult about your data collection and tracking needs. We’ll be showing RFID solutions, Android migration, and more. Be sure to stop by to enter our raffle!
RMS Omega’s RFID Solutions
RMS Omega has an array of RFID solutions that have helped companies improve their supply chain operations. RFID is a great solution for industrial environments. An RFID solution will give you fast, accurate, real-time data which is necessary for tracking and managing inventory and assets. There are many benefits of using an RFID solution in your facility including:
- Accuracy and speed of data capture and transmission, no matter what the industrial environment.
- Accurate, real-time inventory counts, resulting in eliminating stock shortages, oversupply, and theft.
- Increased constant productivity and eliminating downtime.
- Automated processes result in a reduced opportunity for human error.
- Information for performance management and quality control.
RFID hardware is durable and reliable. The main hardware components include printers, readers, and tags. Printers encode accurate and complete data into RFID tags. Labels and tags are available with many different options depending on storage capacity, substances in the environment, reading distance, volume, and more. Handheld or fixed readers collect data from tags and are available with several options depending on volume, configuration, storage facility, the density of data, and more.
Visit us at booth C2648 for a LIVE RFID demo.
We understand that it can be scary to change operating systems. But it’s important to use rugged enterprise devices that are just as intuitive as consumer devices. Android operating system can offer your business huge opportunities that Windows CE and Windows Mobile just cannot offer. Android offers incredibly advanced functionality within user-friendly hardware and software. The result is removing inefficient workflows and boosting productivity. Gains from using Android operating system include:
- Productivity – from the use of advanced operating systems, devices and purpose-built software applications that speed up workflows.
- Efficiency – via processes that eliminate waste or complexity.
- Accuracy – with advanced data collection capabilities that reduce soft and hard costs associated with errors.
We will take the stress of switching operating systems away. Let us do the heavy work so you can get the most out of your mobile computers.
Visit us at booth C2648 to see the difference between Android interface and a green screen interface.