Temperature Monitoring, Identification & Personnel Tracking Solutions
Providing Businesses with Enhanced Safety & Accountability Methods for COVID-19
At RMS Omega, we’re here to support our fellow communities when it comes to bringing employees back to work and customers back to establishments safely. Contact our team to learn more about the following technology solutions that assist with secure identification and personnel management for businesses, venues, and public establishments:
- Non-Contact Temperature Screening Kiosks
- Fast, Secure Access to Temperature Logs & Data
- ID Card Access Solutions
Temperature Scanning & Facial Recognition Solution
We are working diligently to enhance our technology and service offerings to strengthen efforts of getting Americans back to work safely following the COVID-19 pandemic. RMS Omega’s Temperature Detection Display Solution utilizes advanced thermal detection technology and facial recognition to scan body temperatures and identify staff quickly. Combined with intuitive SmartPass software, businesses can directly identify potential personnel safety threats and help mitigate large-scale exposure.
Features and benefits of RMS Omega’s Temperature Scanning & Facial Recognition Solution:
- Instantly identify staff and visitors as they enter your facility through facial recognition
- Identify if each person is wearing a mask
- Provide instant, no-touch body temperature scans for every person to permit entry and identify possible virus symptoms
- Program an optional alarm and notifications on the device when a person with elevated body temperature attempts to enter
- Incorporate hand sanitizing and personal disinfectant protocols in designated areas
- Track and monitor data for every entry
- Provide peace of mind for your staff and customers
- Provide accountability and insight for business operations
Temperature Detection Display Models
Available in three models, you can easily incorporate hand sanitizing and personal disinfectant protocols at each station. You can add a hand sanitizer dispenser directly to the podium unit or mount next to a wall unit at each entryway.
- Wall Mount (Base Unit)
- Table Stand
- Podium Kiosk Model
Watch a short demonstration below:
CDC Guidance & Workplace Best Practices Regarding Temperature Monitoring
We want to ensure our customers are up to date with the latest guidelines and recommendations provided by the CDC as well as the US Equal Employment Opportunity Commission. Following the US Equal Employment Opportunity Commission’s updated guidance in response to the Coronavirus pandemic, we have provided links to several resources below.
- ADA and Rehabilitation Act rules continue to apply, but they do not interfere with or prevent employers from following the guidelines and suggestions made by the CDC. Including taking employee temperatures and keeping a log of temperature data.
- It is good practice to consult legal staff regarding current laws and regulations concerning the confidentiality of medical information.
**Disclaimer: RMS Omega is not a legal counselor nor intends to become one. We do not provide legal advice. Always review current laws and regulations with your appointed legal staff and team members.
Resources for further education, last updated May 3, 2020.
- A Guide to Employee Temperature Checks
- CDC Coronavirus Business Guidance
- What You Should Know About the ADA, the Rehabilitation Act and the Coronavirus
- CDC General Business FAQs
Professional Services & Support
To assist your organization in reaching new levels of productivity, efficiency, and accuracy you need a true partner – not just a vendor.
RMS Omega provides a broad range of professional services to offer our customers a complete and technology solution. We want to make sure you fully understand how to use your hardware, software, and technology systems and get the most out of your investment. Some of our most popular services include deployment, device management, support, and wireless services.