Barcode Scanners, Verifiers & Imagers from Honeywell
Honeywell Scanning & Mobility is a leading manufacturer of high-performance image- and laser-based handheld barcode scanners. Honeywell scanners are used in various vertical markets around the world, including retail, healthcare, and transportation and logistics. Equipped with Adaptus Imaging Technology, Honeywell takes the scanning experience to a whole new level, including:
- Faster reading times
- Excellent motion tolerance
- Longer reading distances
- Performance in all types of lighting conditions
Contact us for more information about Honeywell Barcode Scanning & Data Collection products.
Featured Industrial Grade Barcode Scanners
Honeywell Granit Series 1280i Corded Industrial Grade ScannerDownload the Datasheet
The Granit™ 1280i industrial-grade laser scanner goes the distance, reading barcodes out to 54’ (16.5m), or as close as 3.5” (8.9cm). Built to read virtually all linear barcodes across a wide depth-of-field, the 1280i supports maximum worker productivity with its extended reading range, intuitive and configurable user feedback, and true industrial-strength ruggedness.
Granit 191Xi Wireless Industrial-Grade Area-Imaging ScannerDownload the Datasheet
Honeywell’s new Granit 191Xi is designed to withstand the rough conditions of harsh working environments. It can withstand 5,000 tumbles and 50 2 meter drops to concrete even in extreme temperatures and provides an IP65 sealing to protect from dust and water.
With the same platform as Honeywell’s popular Xenon scanner, the Granit also offers increased motion tolerance and enhanced reading on poor quality and damaged barcodes. The Granit 191Xi has an extended field of depth, which provides users with convenience. The scanner has a bright laser and a louder beep that can be heard even in nosy environments so the user knows a barcode is successfully read. This beep can be heard in loud environments. The Granit is a wireless scanning device and can be connected to other devices via Bluetooth.
Popular Barcode Scanners and Imagers
Honeywell Xenon™ Series Hand-held Scanner
Honeywell’s Xenon 1902 offers industry-leading performance and reliability for a wide variety of applications that require the versatility of area-imaging technology plus the freedom of Bluetooth® wireless connectivity.
- Improved scanning: Custom sensor optimized for bar code scanning improves scanning aggressiveness and protects investment by providing supply chain stability
- Application-specific scanning range: Three focal options (high density, standard range and extended range) provide application-specific scanning, leading to improved productivity
- Image processing software: Offers advanced editing functionality—cropping, brightening, rotating, sharpening and more—to produce high-quality digital images
- Supports multiple applications: TotalFreedom® 2.0 development platform enables the loading and linking of multiple applications on the scanner to enhance image processing, decoding or data formatting functionality, eliminating the need for host system modifications
- Scanner management software: Remote MasterMind® scanner management software provides a quick and convenient solution for IT administrators seeking to manage all scanners within their network from a single remote location
- Bluetooth: Class 2, v2.1 radio enables movement up to 33 feet (10m) from base, reduces interference with other wireless systems, and lowers total cost of ownership by allowing up to seven imagers to communicate to a single bas
- Long-lasting lithium-ion battery: Powers up to 50,000 scans per full charge, ensuring maximum uptime
- Disinfectant-Ready Housing: Optimal for environments where scanner must be cleaned frequently with harsh chemicals.
Granit 1980i/1981i Wireless Industrial-Grade Full-Range ScannerDownload the Datasheet
The Granit™ 1981i wireless industrial scanner features full-range area-imaging technology capable of reading both 1D and 2D barcodes from six inches (15 cm) to over 50 feet (15 meters). From poor quality 7.5 mil paper codes scanned at arm’s length to 100 mil retro-reflective codes hanging from warehouse rafters, the 198Xi is built to read virtually all barcodes across its unmatched range, supporting maximum operator productivity in the harshest environments.
Some features and benefits of the Granit 1981i Wireless Industrial-Grade Full-Range Scanner include:
- Full-range area-imaging performance
- Built Granit tough
- Efficient wireless performance
- Easy to use
- Single scanning solution
Voyager 1602g Pocket ScannerDownload the Datasheet
Honeywell’s affordable Voyager 1602g scanner packs high-performance scanning technology into an elegant and pocketable form factor—making it the perfect scanning companion to tablet-based retail point-of-sale and field service applications. Despite its small size, this pocket scanner incorporates the same high performance area-imaging engine found in our full-size handheld scanners–and it can even be affordably upgraded to 2D at any point in the future, growing with your business needs.
Honeywell Voyager® 1200g Linear Barcode ScannerDownload the Datasheet
The Voyager® 1200g Barcode Scanner delivers aggressive scan performance on virtually all linear bar codes, including poor quality and damaged codes. Updated object detection, and automatic in-stand detection and configuration enable class-leading presentation scanning that maximizes throughput. Superior scan performance matched with a reliable design combine to provide a versatile linear scanning solution.