The Right Combination of Hardware, Software, and Supplies
RFIDPros is a leader in RFID solutions that help companies accurately and efficiently transform their tracking operations. Whether companies have a barcoding solution already set in place or no technology solution at all, RFIDPros can design, manage, and deploy an RFID system. RFID systems can help optimize performance, cost, and productivity as long as companies are using the right products.
Products Used For RFID Tracking
RFID products are the ideal solution for busy, high volume operations that require quick, comprehensive data capture. Product components of a typical RFID system include:
- Hardware such as handheld readers, fixed readers, antennas, printers, and tags.
- Software for tracking specific types of items such as inventory/asset management, real-time visibility, and middleware.
- Supplies including labels, tags, cage cards, ribbon, ID badges, and wristbands.
Learn more about each product type below.
There are many benefits of using RFID products and solutions. RFID is extremely flexible which can result in a faster workflow, increased productivity, and greater accuracy than a manual or barcode system. Some of these benefits include:
- Tags do not have to be physically seen in order to read data.
- No limit to the amount of data that can be stored.
- Capacity to read up to 200 tags at once.
- No tight controls about the tag position or location (as long as they’re not blocked by metals or water).
- Functional inside and outside, even in harsh environments.
How to Determine if RFID is For You
All of the options available can be overwhelming if you’re considering implementing an RFID system. But, don’t worry. Our RFID specialists and solutions architects can work with you to identify your specific needs and figure out the best hardware, software, and supplies combination to best fit your needs.