Use RFID Software To Eliminate Manual Errors
RFID software is a powerful and easy to use tracking solution. Whether you want to verify items in a specific location or track when an item enters and exits a particular room or area, RFID software can handle situations with ease. With the ability to use the fixed RFID reader’s I/O ports, RFID software allows you to start and stop a read at the press of a button or alert the user of a good vs. bad read through the use of lights and/or sound devices.
Where to Use RFID Software
There are many types of RFID software that can be used in a variety of industries and applications. RFID software can be used in applications including, but not limited to:
- Supply chain/distribution management
- Industrial equipment tracking
- Medical supply control
- Inventory management
- Equipment check in/check out
- Vehicle tracking/fleet management
- Employee check in/check out
- Secure entry point monitoring
- Corporate event attendance tracking
- High-value asset control
Benefits of RFID Software & Solutions
RFID software and solutions will help simplify inventory and asset management and create a real-time record of where items are. Additional features and benefits include:
- Real-time notifications – know what inventory you have and where its located at all times.
- Automated replenishment alerts – notify staff when its time to restock an item.
- Missing assets alerts – notify staff the location of a misplaced item and request them to return to its correct group location.
- Automated receiving and processing – new assets are detected as they are received, then counted and added to inventory.
- Visual aids – a user-friendly “Digital Floor Plan” helps staff locate items or return a misplaced item to its correct location.
Is RFID For You?
There are so many options when it comes to RFID hardware, and it can be overwhelming if you’re considering implementing an RFID system. But, don’t worry. Our RFID specialists and solutions architects can work with you to identify your specific needs and figure out the best hardware, software, and supplies combination to best fit your needs.