RFID Design & Concept Service: STAR Program
Our STAR program allows your RFID project to stand out from the rest. STAR is an acronym for Strategic Technology Analysis Report. This program includes a five-part process for implementing a proposed RFID system.
- Site visit: The STAR program site visit brings our evaluation team to your operations. During the visit, we walk through your daily processes, evaluating environmental challenges, and discussing implementation tactics.
- Analysis: Through a detailed analysis, our evaluation team examines technological what-if scenarios. The team identifies potential causes, key factors, and results for a successful implementation. More importantly, we will evaluate all the “what-ifs” and “how-tos” to ensure an optimal RFID system.
- Recommendation(s): After close inspection, our evaluation team analyzes the findings and brings forth expert insight, providing the best recommendations and options for technological advancements.
- Executive summary: With a review, we provide a summary, which incorporates a brief but comprehensive synopsis of the site visit. This summary is intended to build a tactical plan for implementation.
- Detailed quote: A quote outlines all expenses for implementation. The detailed quote includes quantities and costs of software, hardware, installation, and ongoing maintenance.