Cut the Cost of Doing Census
In life sciences, tracking samples, people, equipment/devices, pharmaceuticals, chemicals, and compounds can seem like a daunting task. With the different items being tracked, figuring out what process should be used to track the various items could be quite time-consuming. This is where RFIDPros come in; we have been working with auto-identification technologies (RFID, barcode, NFC, etc.) for 20 years, and our experience and knowledge can lead you to the right solution.
Whether you are tracking samples in a lab, production of pharmaceuticals, or people going in and out of a hospital storage room, we have the solution that fits your needs. We will work with you and weigh the pros and cons of the different automatic identification solutions and determine which path to take for your application.
Benefits of RFID in the life sciences field:
- RFID and 2D barcode are UDI (Unique Device Identifiers) and will help you meet FDA requirements
- Traceability of devices, instruments, and critical chemicals/reagents used for developing compounds
- Allows workstation tracking with hands-free RFID recording of sample location – giving you faster/up to the minute visibility for customer status inquiries
- Keep accurate and up-to-date records of items moving in and out of the facility
Biological research facilities rely on performing cage census for billing purposes, but they often underestimate the cost of managing and counting the cages that make business happen. Worse, they do not get an accurate count and cannot locate cages.
RFIDPros’ Vivarium Census System is adaptable to any research facility and provides value by:
- Improving the accuracy of cage counts
- Eliminating the costs associated with “bad” census data
- Counting and locating cages
- Providing information access to all authorized personnel
- Billing processes
Learn more about how RFIDPros’ technology solutions can reduce your risk by giving you more control over your facilities census.