Cut the Cost of Doing Census
The field of life sciences is continuously conducting research and experiments that require a wide range of data. Whether your tracking samples, medicines, chemicals or equipment, the one thing that is consistent is the amount of time that it requires. RFID Pros has been working with barcode and RFID technologies for over 20 years, and our experience, as well as knowledge, can help you save time while also ensuring accurate data collection.
RFID Pros specializes in creating time-saving solutions so that your lab or facility isn’t wasting an unnecessary amount of energy on census and data entry. As a result, your time and energy can be fully focused on conducting research.
The Benefits of Using RFID in Life Sciences Fields
Many laboratories have seen the benefits of using RFID in their facility, especially when it comes to taking census. Most notably are:
- Helping comply with the FDA’s unique device identification system, which is required for tracking all medical devices.
- Tracking instruments as well as chemicals and solutions.
- Enabling workstation tracking, further adding clarity to facility workflow and processes.
- Obtaining accurate data and real-time information.
Biological research facilities rely on performing cage census for billing purposes, but they often underestimate the cost of managing and counting the cages that make business happen. Or worse, they do not get an accurate count and are unable to accurately locate cages.
Luckily, we have a solution that can solve challenges often seen in testing labs: Vivarium Census System.
Vivarium Census System – Census Software
RFID Pros’ Vivarium Census System, or VCS, is adaptable to any research facility and provides value by:
- Improving the accuracy of cage counts
- Eliminating the costs associated with “bad” census data
- Counting and locating cages
- Providing information access to all authorized personnel
- Billing processes
Learn more about how RFID Pros’ technology solutions can reduce your risk by giving you more control over your facilities census. Check out some of our recommended products below.