Zebra added a new mobile computer to their TC mobile computing family – the TC20 mobile computer. If you’re looking for a tool to help run your small-medium sized business, this may be the device for you.
The TC20 is part of the TC portfolio along with the TC51 and TC70. It has a 4.3″ display, can withstand 4 ft drops, runs on Android operating system, can connect via WiFi and Bluetooth, and is less expensive than the other mobile computers in the TC portfolio. Most importantly, the TC20 is the perfect solution for any light scanning applications in retail, hospitality, and warehousing such as:
- Shipping/truck loading
TC20 Mobile Computer – A Tool to Make Your Job Easier
The TC20 mobile computer will allow you to get more done than ever before.
- Take inventory painlessly, at record speed.
- Keep items in the right places.
- Have access to information accurately in real time.
- Reach any worker to help with any task with the press of a button.
Zebra designed the TC20 with all the features you need to save time and money, increase sales, and boost profitability. The TC20 has many features that can benefit businesses including:
- Enterprise design – built for work
- All day power- always
- A real barcode scanner for time-savings
- Instantly document everything
- Easy to use – no learning curve
- Doubles as a walkie-talkie
- The fastest wireless connections
What Can You Do With the TC20?
Since the TC is loaded with features, you’ll be able to do business better, smarter, and faster.