Optimized Operations for Ports & Maritime Logistics
Ports & Maritime Logistics are an essential part of global supply chains. Enormous amounts of goods flow in and out of ports daily, necessitating advanced data collection solutions to accurately track commodities as they move and ensure that nothing is lost. Data collection technologies enable maritime logistics companies to understand essential information better and optimize each individual’s workflow.
Manage and track the movement of bulk quantities in real-time, reduce time spent on routine tasks and searching for lost inventory, eliminate errors, and improve productivity by strategically using data collection and mobile computing technologies. Advanced data collection solutions from RMS Omega help ports optimize mission-critical tasks like:
- Shipping & Receiving
- Asset and Inventory Tracking
- Automated Inventory Updates
- Real-Time asset tracking
Using a Strategic Data Collection Solution in Maritime Logistics
Data collection at the ports is simplified by deploying the right combination of hardware, software, supplies, and services. These solutions are strategically designed to help improve productivity, meet new compliance demands, and reduce operating costs.
- Inventory Management- Accurately manage and monitor stock levels with automatic inventory counts. Get precise visibility over part numbers, quantities, and their locations throughout your supply chain.
- Asset Tracking- Receive location data for critical tools and equipment needed for your operations. Eliminate the downtime that comes with searching for missing assets with the last known locations and real-time tracking.
- Process & Workflow Automation – Save time and labor by automating workflows. Automating manual tasks helps organizations eliminate errors and achieve operations that are leaner and more optimized.
- Voice Automation- Simplify picking, packing, and maintenance workflows. Voice-enabled applications reduce error, boost productivity, and create hands-free easily, adopted processes for your team.
- Workforce Communication – Connect teams with secure text, voice, video, and push-to-talk communication and integrate with your enterprise PBX.
- Device Modernization- Already have barcoding equipment? Make sure your team is operating at peak productivity by trading in old legacy devices for faster, more secure, Android-based mobile computers.