Empowering Field Workers with Mobile Technology Solutions
Energy and utilities companies need field service workers armed with the right tools to capture, access, and share critical data in a variety of demanding environments.
The latest rugged mobile technology is built to withstand the daily challenges of the energy and utility industry while enhancing access to critical data, enabling real-time collaborative mobile workflows, and increasing data security.
Transform Operations with Mobile Barcode & RFID Technology
Mobile technology solutions provide companies with the visibility, flexibility, and real-time information they need to manage equipment and personnel effectively. Deploying a barcode or RFID solution for data capture can transform operations through:
- Increased productivity across mobile workflows.
- Accurate location data for equipment and assets.
- Faster responses to failures, outages, and customer service calls.
- Improved equipment maintenance and replacement schedules.
- Optimized asset utilization and documented check-in/check-out.
- Industry compliance and workplace safety.
Optimized, Accurate & Responsive Energy & Utilities Operations
Connect your teams with reliable data collection technology that supports them through the harshest conditions and the longest dispatch calls.
- Smarter Asset Management: Automated tracking and location technology provides visibility for every important tool or asset across your enterprise.
- Improved Customer Service: Location intelligence can help service providers dynamically and responsively route technicians in the field to urgent service requests, while also ensuring they have the appropriate tools for the task at hand.
- Superior Maintenance: Rugged mobile devices and facility maintenance software helps your team manage and respond to service requests, in addition to planning preventive maintenance.
Industry Specific Solutions
Gas & Electric
Providers must expand their mobility strategies to address today’s unique challenges, better manage outage responses, and improve preventative maintenance.
A mobile technology solution enables everyone on site to have access to data and collaborate with one another, increasing everyone’s situational awareness. This allows energy and utility companies to quickly respond to high-demand customer service needs.
Data-driven mobility solutions enable field service operators to access, capture, and print information while out at a job site. Improve the accuracy and accessibility of data in real-time between technicians, customers, and dispatch. When everyone’s connected with mobile technology, accuracy is increased in dispatch, schedule planning and tracking, real-time productivity updates, and more.
Mobile technology continues to allow for improved data accuracy and service response times.
This helps drive successful telecommunication management in the field by delivering real-time data during dispatch, incident response, and investigation.
Oil & Gas
Smart mobile technology solutions connect field workers to critical information onshore and offshore. Using innovative mobile technologies and high-speed wireless networks, rugged mobile devices connect all crew members to real-time data that drives workflows.