Wearable Devices Create Hands-Free Productivity
Wearable devices enable your personnel to keep their hands and eyes free, allowing them to focus on the task at hand. With industrial wearable technology, workers can gain unsurpassed freedom of movement to perform tasks quickly, safely, and comfortably. In turn, business information is more readily accessible, and data collection workflows are simplified.
contact our technology experts
Cut Down Errors In Manual Worlflows
Wearable technology is ideal for time-intensive, manual, and hands-on jobs like receiving, shipping, picking, and maintenance and repair operations. As a result of using wearable devices in these use cases, workers can boost individual productivity and dramatically limit errors. The usual components in a wearable solution include:
- Bluetooth or corded finger scanners
- Wearable mobile computers
- Heads-Up Displays (HUD)
The Benefits of Wearable Devices in the Supply Chain
Mobile devices can often be burdensome when your personnel needs to set them down to complete tasks. However, wearable tech solves this problem by enabling your team to work hands-free while delivering many other benefits:
- Manage order picking easily in retail and warehouses.
- Scan with full use of hands in load/unload operations.
- Eliminate wasted movements between handling devices and completing tasks.
- Navigate workflows hands-free.
- Improve employee concentration toward tasks and eliminate errors.
Add Voice Automation Technology For Extra Value
Voice automation replaces manual inputs on the device with speech recognition through voice-assisted and voice-directed workflows. Therefore, workers can accelerate their productivity and practically eliminate any input errors. Additionally, it dramatically cuts on-board and ramp-up time of new and seasonal staff. Other features and benefits of voice automation solutions include:
- Reduced errors with voice-activated data entry.
- Increased safety – workers can keep their heads up and hands free.
- Streamlined order picking with fast, hands-free execution.
- Device-agnostic software that runs off the hardware. No back-end connections are needed.
- Multilingual capabilities.
Wearable devices make your personnel more efficient by incorporating data collection technology as an extension of their body in manual tasks. Integration of the latest voice-activated technology into wearables makes tasks even more simplified and intuitive for your workforce.