Powerful & Reliable Wireless Networks
A fast and reliable network is paramount for performing fast and accurate data collection. More importantly, the right wireless infrastructure will serve as the backbone for the performance of IT assets, enterprise communications, and overall daily operations.
In order to get the most out of your investment in barcode, RFID, voice, and enterprise mobile technology, you need to ensure your operating environment has a reliable wireless infrastructure that will support strong mobile IT performance.
Wireless network infrastructure consists of hardware, software, and services, which all work together to provide dependable wireless coverage.
- Hardware – Wireless hardware consists of routers, access points, switches, and adapters. All play a critical role in connecting IT assets to your network so they can quickly and securely exchange data.
- Software – Software is the brain that makes your network function. Software in a local area network (LAN) consists of operating systems (OS), firewalls, and other network management and security tools.
- Services – RMS Omega offers a host of wireless services that include site surveys, installation & training, analysis & optimization reports, network design, and cabling.
Is it Time To Upgrade Your Wireless Network?
The chances are that you’re already using a wireless network. However, wireless network technology evolves rapidly and continues to perform better for customers. Factors to consider when determining whether or not it’s time for an upgrade include:
- Unreliable connections
- Slow & Spotty coverage
- Growth in devices on the network
- Costly downtime
- Outdated hardware
- Limited expansion capabilities
- Consumer vs Commercial-grade hardware
Our Technical Services team offers the following professional wireless services to make sure your network is designed, deployed, and operating properly.