Optimized Operations for Warehouse and Distribution Centers
Warehouse and Distribution Centers shoulder a lot of responsibility for excellent supply chain performance. Large volumes of products move in and out of these facilities daily, which requires a data collection solution that ensures inventory accuracy and allows workflows to be executed efficiently.
With automated data collection solutions designed for the warehouse, facilities can manage and track inventory in real time, reduce time spent on routine tasks, eliminate errors, and improve workflow accuracy and productivity. Barcode, RFID, wireless, voice, and mobile technologies from RMS Omega help warehouses optimize mission-critical tasks like:
- Receiving & Shipping
- Order Picking & Fulfillment
- Automated Inventory Management
- Real-Time Asset Tracking
- Inventory Audits & Cycle Counts
- Mobile Data Collection
Using a Strategic Data Collection Solution
Data collection in the warehouse is simplified with the right combination of hardware, software, supplies, and services. These solutions are strategically designed to help each warehouse and distribution center improve productivity, meet new compliance demands, and reduce operating costs.
- Inventory Management- Accurately manage and monitor stock levels with automatic inventory counts. Get precise visibility over part numbers, quantities, and their locations throughout your warehouse or manufacturing facility.
- Asset Tracking- Receive location data for critical tools and equipment needed for your operations. Eliminate the downtime that comes with searching for missing assets with last known locations and real-time tracking.
- Process & Workflow Automation – Save time and labor by automating workflows. Automating manual tasks helps organizations eliminate error and achieve operations that are leaner and more optimized.
- Voice Automation- Simplify picking, packing, and maintenance workflows. Voice-enabled applications reduce error, boost productivity, and create hands-free easily, adopted processes for your team.
- Workforce Communication – Connect teams with secure text, voice, video, and push-to-talk communication and integrate with your enterprise PBX.
- Device Modernization- Already have barcoding equipment? Make sure your team is operating at peak productivity by trading in old legacy devices for faster, more secure, Android-based mobile computers.