Effective Field Service Data Collection & Visibility
Today’s workforce is more mobile than ever. Efficient and effective field service has a direct impact on customer satisfaction. As a result, organizations need reliable technology solutions for their data collection and visibility solutions to monitor the many moving parts of their enterprise.
Whether your mobile workforce specializes in sales calls, service, maintenance, delivery, or project management you need confidence in the performance of your mobile devices when it comes to capturing, accessing, and sharing information.
Technology Solutions for Productive & Responsive Field Service
Improve the responsiveness and productivity of your operations with the right solutions for reliable mobile performance and real-time enterprise visibility. Your workforce is more efficient and productive when they have the right mobile technology supported by software that makes their work easier, while simultaneously boosting customer satisfaction.
Both dispatch and service technicians in the field can benefit from mobile computers and software that allow them to:
- Access the history of customer equipment, including warranty details.
- Scan barcodes to access diagnostics for equipment.
- Access info about the cost and availability of parts.
- Generate work orders and receive authorizations.
- Generate invoices and receive signatures.
Such efficiencies translate into faster response times, elimination of paperwork, more opportunity to upsell, and increased customer satisfaction.
Improve Asset Management, Visibility, Technician Response & More
Mobile data collection solutions with handheld computers, barcode and/or RFID software, and a centralized database allow your managers to track and manage assets across the entire organization, no matter how many sites, including:
- Monitoring usage and condition of equipment, vehicles, and other assets.
- Scheduling maintenance and emergency repair alerts.
- Maintaining company compliance and accountability.
- Enterprise-wide visibility and traceability.
- Optimizing routes, response times, and service delivery.