Take Instant, Automatic Measurements with AutoCube™ Fixed Dimensioning System
Honeywell’s AutoCube™ 8200 fixed dimensioning system enables companies to optimize space in multiple use cases quickly and effectively. Whether its a retail store of a courier company, a shipping station of a distribution center, a retail ship-from-store location, or an inbound station of a warehouse, the AutoCube™ fixed dimensioning system provides an efficient way to achieve space optimization.
The AutoCube™ 8200 system uses 3D depth-sensing technology to instantly and accurately measure the dimensions of an object. The dimensioning system consists of the dimensioner mounted on a stand and connected to a host computing system through a USB interface.
The ROI of AutoCube™
Companies who use AutoCube™ see a quick return on investment for applications where the previous alternative was a tape measure. Manual tape measurements resulted in lower accuracy, inconsistency, and reduced productivity. The AutoCube™ 8200 system increases accuracy, consistency, and user productivity in multiple use cases – increasing revenue capture, reducing shipping chargebacks and throughput bottlenecks, and optimizing storage space, workflow, and load planning.
AutoCube™ Features & Benefits
There are many features of the AutoCube™ 8200 that companies find beneficial including:
- Measures any object, any size – Measures packages and objects in a wide range of sizes from as small as 10cm (4in) cube to as large as a 100 cm (39in) cube.
- Instant, automatic measurements – Sub-second measurements, automatic mode, and the ability to measure objects in any orientation speeds workflows and enables users to process more customers, ship more packages, and reduce labor costs.
- Optimally priced for quick ROI – Innovative technology enables pricing at a level that provides a quick return on investment for courier retail counters and distribution shipping stations, opening up dimensioning to more companies.
- Flexible, versatile, and easy to use – The compact and flexible design, small footprint, and absence of a separate power supply give customers the freedom to easily use the AutoCube™ 8200 dimensioning system in a wide range of environments.
- Easy integration and customization – The AutoCube™ Software API an SDK enable companies to easily interface the system with multiple applications. Automatic and user-controlled modes enable companies to customize usage based on their workflows.