An MDM That Combines Analytics & Remote Troubleshooting
Whenever devices go down, frustration, operating costs, and lost productivity go up. Fortunately, SOTI XSight grants IT staff a solution for rapid troubleshooting, total visibility, and data-driven management over enterprise devices. Integrating with SOTI MobiControl, XSight empowers IT teams with next-level diagnostic intelligence and support. Furthermore, XSight works on any OS and device form factor!
Out of the Box Operational Intelligence
Unlike other MDM solutions, XSight proactively monitors and analyzes the core vitals of mobile technology performance. The software provides real-time visibility and visual dashboards for battery health, apps and data usage, cellar coverage, and more. In turn, companies can instantly manage their mobile devices more proactively, and correct issues before they become bigger problems.
Avoid costly replacements and get the most out of your battery’s lifespan with data analytics for charging cycles, temperature, and battery failure warnings.
Get a breakdown of which apps are consuming the most data, storage, battery life, and more. Efficiently manage devices by prioritizing essential apps and identifying which ones can be removed.
Cellular Coverage Dashboards
View heat maps to determine which areas are providing optimal device connectivity and where there may be potential dead zones.
SOTI XSight Management Tools
By and large, SOTI XSight provides both preventative maintenance and remote IT support when the hardware is not physically present. Additional features include:
- Real-time remote access.
- Ability to draw on the screen to illustrate solutions.
- Audio and video recording of support calls.
- Ability to document recordings and attach them to tickets, ensuring consistency for future support calls.
- Easy file access for troubleshooting. In other words, seamlessly upload, download, and retrieve logs and other important device data files.
- Integrated ticketing with screenshots, video recordings, snapshots, and log file documentation.