Meet the Symbol TC70 by Motorola Solutions.
Motorola Solutions has unveiled the Symbol TC70 touch computer – the industry’s first enterprise-class mobile computer running the Android KitKat operating system. The new device includes Motorola’s Extensions (Mx), a series of features that transform Android™ from a consumer operating system and allow enterprise-class security and device management, as well as support for enterprise data capture capabilities.
Innovative Features of the Symbol TC70 Touch Computer:
- Running on Android KitKat – optimized for the enterprise.
- Advanced Data Capture – Motorola’s most advanced scanning engine, 40% faster and 50% wider range than its predecessor. Capture 1D and 2D barcodes in virtually any condition, all at lightning speed.
- Dual sided camera – 8 MP camera enables easy capture of high-resolution photos, signatures, videos, video conferences and more.
- 4.7 inch Gorilla Glass 2 High Resolution Intelligent Display – touch screen automatically adjusts to a gloved finger or stylus on the go.
- Workforce Connect allows clear Push-to-Talk communications out of the box – use your current wireless system.
- Best in class audio with three microphones and advanced noise canceling technology.
- Rugged – Operates after 6ft drops to concrete and 2000 consecutive tumbles. With an IP67 sealing, the device is also submersible in water.
- The PowerPrecision removable battery provides 2 to 3 times the life of a consumer smart phone.
- Payment capability – Process mobile payments via a magnetic strip reader.
- Robust and flexible accessory family for a multitude of business needs, including a trigger handle for inventory and high volume scanning, carrying solutions, charging cradles and cables, headsets and more.
Get all the facts! Download a spec sheet.