Looking for general purpose handheld scanners to meet your business needs?
These brand new scanner families may be the answer!
Zebra Technologies recently announced the launch of 2 new scanner families. The DS200 series and the DS8100 series. These new general purpose handheld scanners can meet the needs of just about any company and can work in many environments. Both scanner families will excel in applications such as:
- Inventory management
- Shipping and receiving
- Product tracking
If you’re looking for a new general purpose handheld scanner, the DS2200 Series or DS8100 Series may be for you.
Affordability and Simplicity Delivered – DS2200 Series
The DS2200 Series is an affordable 1D/2D imager that does not compromise performance or features for the price. You can choose the model that best fits your needs: the corded DS2208 or the cordless DS2278. Both of these general purpose handheld scanners are easy to deploy, use, and manage. Some features of the DS2200 series include:
- Pre-configured and ready to use, right out of the box
- Instant decoding with PRZM intelligent imaging
- Unsurpassed scanning range and simplicity
- Easily customized settings with 123Scan
- On-the-fly switching between handheld and hands-free scanning
- Battery designed to last
The Ultimate in Performance, Innovation, and Manageability – DS8100 Series
The DS8100 Series rises above conventional imagers to deliver unprecedented scanning performance on virtually every 1D and 2D barcode. And, this scanner series as innovative productivity enhancing tools and unrivaled manageability. This scanner series is also made up of 2 scanners – the DS81 and the DS81. Using either or both of these scanners will result in happy customers and satisfied staff. Innovative features of the DS8100 Series include:
- Unparalleled performance on virtually every barcode in any condition
- Superior scan range
- Power to scan continuously for 24 hours
- Support for the barcode of the future: Digimarc
- Capture multiple barcodes with one press of the scan trigger