Datalogic’s Gryphon™ 4000-HC Series Scanners have been updated with the Healthcare industry in mind! Featuring Disinfectant-Ready enclosures, the scanners are designed to withstand daily cleaning with harsh disinfectant chemical solutions to effectively fight germs and bacteria. These updated plastic enclosures are also treated with silver ion-based anti-microbial additive.
The Gryphon GBT4000-HC Series Scanners Offers:
- Disinfectant-Ready Enclosures
- Special plastic/rubber resistant to harsh chemical cleaning
- Anti-Microbial Plastics
- Substance added to the plastic to inhibits the growth of micro organisms such as germs and bacteria (ISO22196 Compliance)
- Corded and Cordless Options
- IP52 Environmental Protection Rating – What is an IP rating?
- Linear and 2D Barcode Reading Capability
- Perfect Match’ Confirmation – Green Spot
- Provides a visual confirmation with a Green Spot, indicating that the barcode was properly read
- Provides the Green Spot when two scanned barcodes are identical, utilizing the ‘Perfect Match’ confirmation feature
Examples of chemicals that can be used on Datalogic Scanning’s barcode scanners for healthcare:
Download a spec sheet for Datalogic’s new Healthcare Series Scanners
Find out more, contact RMS Omega with your questions. We’re happy to assist you!