Designed for business with the same style and ease of use as the latest in consumer-style smartphones, meet the TC51 & Tc56 from Zebra Technologies. When you need a device that will last for years, is built for enterprise applications, and will keep your data secure, you need more than a smartphone. The new TC51 and TC56 touch mobile computers are rugged and ready for business but have all the familiar features you need to help your staff quickly adopt the devices and reach maximum levels of productivity. They are everything your workers want with everything your business needs.
Smartphone Style & Usability with Enterprise-Class Features
The TC51 and TC56 were built for the new business world. You get an industrial design that looks and feels like the most popular consumer smartphone. However, they allow you to meet worker expectations along with the durability, enterprise-class features, power, security, and manageability your business requires. The TC51 and TC56 have many features that put these devices in a class of their own including:
- Maximum Display Size with Advanced Technology – The 5-inch display offers plenty of space for graphics-intensive intuitive applications. The touch screen gives your staff easy, familiar, and flexible multi-touch operations that work when wet, with a gloved finger, or stylus. The screen is also easy to read, even in bright sunlight.
- The Ultimate Scanning Performance – With Zebra’s advanced scanning technology and PRZM Intelligent Imaging, your staff will be able to capture 1D and 2D barcodes lightning fast. They’ll be able to scan damaged, dirty, and even poorly printed barcodes.
- Automatically Capture and Process Entire Documents – With SimulScan Document Capture, your employees can simultaneously capture barcodes, text fields, phone numbers, images, signatures, and even checkboxes. All your employees will need to do is click one button which will improve invoicing, order speeds, and more!
- Ultra-High Resolution Photos – The 13MP camera allows staff to easily document proof of condition, proof of delivery, proof of service, and much more!
- Rugged and Ready for Business – Even though the TC51 and TC56 look like smartphones, they are built with extreme durability. Your employees can drop them into water, onto concrete, use them in dusty areas, and still expect reliable operation. Also, they’re built with Corning Gorilla Glass so the screen and imager are scratch and shatter-proof.
Active Edge Touch Zone
Give your staff easy access to the features they use the most. On the TC51 and TC56, you can create unique dedicated keys on either side of the display for one-touch access to device features and applications. Choose from features such as a scanner, camera, push-to-talk, text messaging, and more!
Zebra makes it easy for you to configure these devices to meet different business needs. Standard Configuration devices come with Google Mobile Services (GMS) and Android for Work (AFW).
TC51 & TC56 Out in the Field
The TC51 and TC56 have the fastest, most dependable wireless connections both inside and outside the four walls. The Wi-Fi-enabled TC51 supports the fastest connections with the most robust roaming support. The Wi-Fi and 4G LTE cellular-enabled TC56 keeps workers connected no matter where they are.
These devices also support the highest quality voice in its class for crystal clear voice calls. The speakers deliver four times the loudness of popular consumer smartphones. Noise-cancellation technology ensures that callers on both ends of every call can hear every word regardless of background noise.
Your staff depends on their mobile devices nearly every minute of the workday. The user-replaceable battery delivers up to 14 hours of power, ensuring that your workers have plenty of power for the longest shift. A wealth of easily accessible battery metrics make it easier than ever to identify, remove, and replace aging batteries. And, with Warm Swap mode, users can change the battery without losing connectivity.