Honeywell’s industrial 99EX Mobile Computer was designed with extreme durability. You can find them on UPS trucks, in warehouses, manufacturing plants, retail stores, and now… even hospitals.
Meet Honeywell’s 99EXhc Mobile Computer with Healthcare ready plastics. Like many mobile computers designed for healthcare, the device’s white plastic housing is disinfectant-ready. Meaning the plastics will not corrode, crack or break when repeatedly exposed to harmful chemicals and cleaning agents (see recommended cleaning solutions below). The device also offers extended battery life for long shifts and the latest in wireless technology for quicker access to patient data.
For in-home patient care, the 99EXhc’s wireless features allow you to connect to hospital databases, regardless of location, through use of an integrated software-definable radio that allows on-the-fly switching between GSM and CDMA networks. You might also consider using the 99EXhc for inventory procedures, point of care, specimen tracking, or for your facility’s maintenance staff.
Features and benefits:
- Disinfectant-Ready Housings
- Large 3.7-inch screen
- IP67-rating for protection against dust, moisture & particle resistance
- Tested to withstand multiple 6-foot drops to concrete & 2,000 1-meter tumbles
- Adaptus® Imaging Technology 6.0 with motion tolerance for fast scanning of linear & 2D bar codes on patient wristbands, medications and medical equipment
- 3.1-megapixel camera
- Fast and Reliable Wireless Connectivity – WWAN (3.9 G), WLAN (802.11 a/b/g/n), WLAN Security, WPAN (Bluetooth® V2.1,), & GPS
- Standard battery life of 8 hours (scanning and sending data over WWAN every 15 seconds, GPS continuously receiving information), extended battery life of up to 15 hours
Recommended and supported cleaning solutions for the Dolphin 99EXhc:
- Sani-Cloth® HB wipes
- Sani-Cloth® Plus wipes
- Isopropyl Alcohol wipes (70%)
- Virex® 256
- 409® Glass and Surface Cleaner
- Windex® Blue
- Clorox® Bleach – 100%
- Gentle dish soap and water