Introducing Zebra Technology’s ZD410 Direct Thermal 2-Inch Printer
Zebra’s new ZD410 direct thermal printer offers fast, dependable printing. Its unique design allows it to fit in space-constrained areas such as on a desktop or a shelf. The ZD410 can be used in a variety of industries and for many different applications. There are many benefits to using this compact printer for your business, but here are three important features to point out:
- A great, easy-to-use, reliable printer for space-constrained areas – Ideal for applications requiring an easy-to-use, reliable printer for space-constrained areas, the ZD410 can be used in a variety of printing applications. One of the smallest in its class, it can tuck into your tightest work spaces and print labels, receipts, or wristbands with best-in-class print speeds.
- Unsurpassed flexibility – When it comes to flexibility, the ZD410 shines. You get virtually every modern connectivity option from USB, auto-sensing serial, and 10/100 Ethernet to the latest wireless options including 802.11ac Wi-Fi and Bluetooth 4.1. You can easily upgrade your printer at any time; you have the ability to add serial or Ethernet connectivity as well. This range of connectivity options makes deployment a breeze.
- Even easier to use – A new and improved user interface makes the ZD410 easier to use than ever before. There are more status icons that make it easy to spot and resolve issues. And you can tap an NCF-enabled mobile device to instantly access Zebra’s extensive knowledge base of how-to videos and more. You will now always have access to the information you need to get your printer back on the line quickly, protecting uptime and worker productivity.
ZD410: The Little Printer with Big Business Functionality
The ZD410 is the smallest printer in its class. It prints 2-inch labels and is available in either 203 or 300 dpi print resolution. This printer is ideal to use in applications where you’re printing labels with a shelf life of less than one year. Some additional features include:
- Adaptable to meet your current and future needs
- Easy to use and troubleshoot
- Easy to clean and sanitize Zebra’s healthcare version
- Link-OS for unparalleled ease of printer management