Zebra MC2200 and MC2700: No-Compromise Affordable Mobile Computing
In small to mid-sized business operations, teams need to work smarter — not harder. Whether operations take place on the floor of a warehouse, manufacturing plant, or retail store, outside in a port or yard, or on the road delivering goods, the Zebra MC2200 and MC2700 mobile computing family takes productivity and accuracy to a new level. Most entry-level mobile computing options on the market sacrifice business-class features and reliability. With the Zebra MC2200 and MC2700 scan guns, you don’t have to compromise important features because of budget.
Zebra MC2200 and MC2700 Features
Zebra’s entry-level scan guns blend the perfect level of ruggedness and dependability while providing more budget-friendly options for smaller operations. These all-purpose mobile computers also provide full-shift comfort and function in any environment with their ergonomic build.
- Lasting Durability – Water-resistant, dustproof, drops to concrete, snow, rain, heat, and cold — the MC2200/MC2700 mobile computers are built to handle it all.
- Advanced-Data Collection & Scanning Capabilities – Get first-time every time capture of virtually any barcode in any condition — including damaged, dirty, and poorly printed barcodes. Zebra’s PRZM Intelligent Imaging technology delivers rapid and reliable barcode verification.
- Full-Shift Battery Power – The MC2200 and MC2700 feature high-capacity batteries that last for almost two full shifts. Additionally, the optional extended-life battery can provide power around the clock. The MC2200 and MC2700 also support warm battery swaps. This means users don’t need to close apps or power off the device to switch to a fresh battery.
- Zebra’s ‘Ultimate Series’ Android Platform – The processor delivers desktop-like performance on even the most demanding applications, all with less power for longer battery cycle times. Android 11 provides the latest OS features, with support for future Android versions for superior future-proofing.
Connect All Workers, Everywhere
Value-Added Accessories & Integrations
The MC2200 and MC2700 not only provide exceptional performance wherever they’re deployed, but they integrate seamlessly with other Zebra products for a complete IT solution. Take advantage of these features and accessories to add value and efficiency to your workflows.
- Cradles & Charging Accessories – provide flexible options for changing and spare batteries so that devices are always ready for use.
- Scan Gun Handle – quickly attaches without any tools for scanning-intensive tasks.
- Extended Life Batteries – Optional batteries with additional capacity are available to extend device usability and reduce downtime.
Watch A Quick Video to Learn More
When empowering workers in small and medium-sized businesses, the MC2200 and MC2700 deliver a ‘no compromise’ affordable mobility solution.
Test Out the Zebra MC2200 and MC2700
Our team has over 25+ years of working with leading logistics providers and manufacturers to implement data collection solutions that lower costs, improve accuracy, and ultimately deliver better customer experience. Contact our team today to learn more and get a demo of Zebra’s latest mobile device built for small and medium businesses.