Manage and Maintain your Facility & Assets
At RMS Omega, we understand the importance of a robust maintenance program to help you keep your facilities and assets in the best condition possible. Most businesses are looking for ways to:
- Lengthen the functional life of building and assets
- Strengthen the coordination of space, operations and the employees
- Prevent failure and downtime of mechanical systems and equipment
- Improve productivity
- Coordinate service requests
- Decrease maintenance costs
- Minimize inventory costs for equipment and supplies
Maintenance Management Software (CMMS)
Installing maintenance management software is a strategic investment. It allows your team to organize and monitor daily routines and provides accurate, up-to-date information for responding to an emergency. You can also use the data to support longer term planning for operations, the annual maintenance schedules, deployment of personnel and budgeting for replacement equipment, consumables and maintenance supplies.
A full service software solution can be onsite or web based, including:
- Service requests, work orders and assignments
- Progress reports
- Purchase orders and approvals
- Tracking and analysis of maintenance costs
- Preventative maintenance schedules
- Consumables inventory
- Asset location and user
- Lifecyle replacement alerts
- Space management
- Move management
- Energy use and analysis
Maintenance Management Hardware
Once you decide what software features you need to effectively manage your facility and assets, RMS Omega can help you review the hardware available. There are handheld mobile computers, all touch computers and tablets. You will want to make sure your choice includes these features:
- Enterprise grade
- Durable especially for factory, warehouse and other industrial work environments
- Integrated barcode scanner
- Easy to read even in poor lighting
- User friendly for even the least tech literate maintenance crew
As most maintenance employees are on the move, you will want to have confidence your devices will be completely reliable in all types of environments. One of our specialists can help you assess the features of various hardware products to find the best fit for your operations.
Benefits of Facilities Management System
The benefits focus on three main areas:
There is a smoother workflow and more efficient workforce deployment with computerized service requests, work orders and preventative maintenance schedules. Any breakdowns can be handled quickly with little downtime.
- Cost effectiveness
Time saved is money saved. System is able to track and analyze maintenance costs in order to identify cost cutting measures. Asset replacements are planned so there are no rushed, expensive purchases at the last minute.
- Long term results
There is increased productivity with less downtime. An effective maintenance program extends the life of your company’s assets A solid preventative maintenance program means decreased maintenance and repair costs in the long term. Customized reports on issues of maintenance and asset management can inform your strategic operational and financial plans.
Our team of Senior Account Managers are ready to work with you to review all your maintenance and asset management processes, identify your specific needs and recommend software and hardware. They can also oversee installation and training to ensure the system is fully functional and you are completely satisfied.