VC8300: Ultra-Rugged & Ultra Reliable
You must be ready to migrate to Android since your Windows-based vehicle mount computers are near their end of life and support for Windows-based mobile devices. Need an ultra-rugged device that will make migration and device management simple, painless, and cost-effective? You can certainly get all of this and more with the VC8300 vehicle mount computer. The VC8300 is designed for the most extreme environments and can go anywhere your vehicle operators need to go, including out in the yard, in the warehouse and in the freezer, as well as on the loading dock.
And, with Mobility DNA, you get powerful features that transform Android into an easy-to-manage robust enterprise-class operating system, complete with unique tools that boost workforce productivity as well as simplify deployment/application development.
The Ultimate Platform for Business
The VC8300 has plenty of features and benefits as they relate to the operations of your business including:
- Easy view for indoor or outdoor
- A lifetime security guard for Android
- Maximum power for maximum performance
The VC8300 also comes with:
- Dependably superior WiFi connections
- Bluetooth 5.0 (twice the speed and four times the range with less power)
- Easy data entry for unusual non-standard characters
- Backward compatible for a cost-effective upgrade
The Ultimate Migration Simplicity
The VC8300 will give you peace of mind when switching to the Android operating system. You can run your terminal emulation apps right out of the box because there is no backend modification or user training required. There is also a large touchscreen and keyboard, offering complete flexibility. Plus, the integrated full alphanumeric keyboard gives your workers the familiar key-based interaction they use today, so there’s no change to workflow required. The touchscreen also allows you to integrate touch into your apps whenever you’re ready.
Some additional benefits of the VC8300 include:
- Built for the most extreme environments.
- Dust and water-tight IP66 sealing, sealed connectors, extreme temperature, shock, and vibration testing.
- Freezer-ready for the coldest supply chains.
- Easy to hear in your loudest environments.
- Mount in virtually any material-handling vehicle.
- Barcode scanning, voice, and more.
- Repairable, right on the spot.
- WorryFree WiFi.
- Google Mobile Devices (GMS) are managed easily with Restricted Mode.
Above all, the top 5 reasons you should invest in the VC8300 include a keypad and touchscreen support for your TE apps right out of the box, long-term support and a common platform in the warehouse, Mobility DNA for an unmatched feature set and value, it fits every vehicle and environment, and you maximize device uptime and business operations with our services. Above all else, the device is reliable, adaptable, and efficient. What more could you want in a product?