Say Goodbye to Security Threats & Unproductive Time with The Honeywell CK65
It’s important to use a handheld device that will increase your staff’s productivity. Low productivity can be expensive, so why not give your staff the tools they need to get the most amount of work done in the shortest amount of time? The Honeywell CK65 may be just the tool you’re staff needs to maximize their uptime. Plus, with the Android operating system, you’ll be able to lower security threats. Here’s how…
The Power of Android Enterprise
Honeywell built the CK65 to run on Android operating system which is huge. In the past, companies throughout the country had to make tough choices on whether they wanted their entire system to be Android or Windows Mobile. It was a big decision that took a lot of thought and preparation. But now it’s 2019, there really is no choice. Recently, Microsoft announced the end of support for Windows Mobile starting in January of 2020. So, the decision is easy, Android it is!
But, if you’re already using devices that run on Windows Mobile, this is a great time to switch to Android devices. Windows Mobile users will no longer receive new updates and unfortunately, that includes security updates. Also, some features will slowly stop working and there won’t be any patches or fixes. To avoid any issues, Microsoft has recommended that current users switch to another operating system (Android).
If you are using Windows Mobile today, there’s no need to panic because this is actually a great time to switch to Android!
Upgrade to the CK65
The CK65 was built on the Honeywell Mobility Edge Platform and Android. Its rugged design combined with touchscreen and keypad data input, real-time connectivity, and advanced data capture really makes this one of the industry-leading mobile devices.
We think the CK65 is a great device for several reasons:
1. More security and a longer lifecycle
- Guaranteed support through Android R – the longest, most secure mobile device lifecycle in the industry.
- Built on the proven Mobility Edge Platform – the fifth product to be released under Honeywell’s unified hardware and software platform.
2. More uptime
- Best-in-class ruggedness – the best drop rating in its class (8ft drops to concrete across a large temperature range and 2,000 3.3ft tumbles, as well as over-molding for extra drop protection).
- Extended smart battery – 10+ more hours of battery life than the competition.
3. More productivity
- A bigger, better display & best in class Wi-Fi – easy to read both inside and out!
- Touchscreen as well as keypad – easy to use with or without gloves.
- Scanning how you need it – best-in-class motion tolerance and extended working range, as well as a wider field of view.
- Designed for easy, comfortable use – easy to hold with or without a scan handle.
4. Less cost
- Lower TCO, reduced capital expenses – an easy transition to Android.
- Free built-in software – comes preloaded with Honeywell Client Pack free of charge!
Learn more by downloading the Honeywell CK65 datasheet
A Device for All Your Workflows
We get it, the CK65 sounds like the perfect solution. It’s a great handheld solution for many applications in warehousing as well as manufacturing including:
- Shipping and Receiving
- Reverse logistics
- General material handling
- Work order
- Material tracking
If you’re looking to upgrade your performance and prepare for a smooth transition to Android, the Honeywell CK65 is the perfect device. Start today and experience the power of Honeywell and Android!