CompanMaximize Performance with Zebra Antennas
With Zebra’s complete line of RFID antennas, you can maximize the performance of RFID readers in every environment – from picture-frame discrete aesthetics for the most discerning retailer to rugged designs built to handle sub-zero temperatures. Whether you need rugged antennas, slim, low-profile antennas, or discreet antennas with customer-facing aesthetics, RFIDPros can find the right Zebra antennas to fit your specific business needs.
Remember, if you have a fixed RFID system, antennas are an essential part of that solution. Since the antennas
When & Where to Use Zebra Antennas
Companies use Zebra’s RFID antennas in many industries and environments including warehousing, manufacturing, field mobility, transportation, retail, hospitality, healthcare, and more. Companies use Zebra antennas in applications including but not limited to:
- Ceilings and walls to create superior read zones around shelves
- Doorways and checkpoints
- Portals, outdoor gates, and conveyors
- RF-challenging environments
- Below counter or above counter RFID pad
- POS or endcap displays
- Indoor manufacturing environments
- Outdoor shopping areas
- Receiving dock doors
Features & Benefits of Zebra Antennas
There are many benefits to using Zebra RFID antennas and having a fixed RFID system. Benefits include:
- Easy to mount – many Zebra antennas use the standard mounting bracket. So, mounting antennas for the first time or upgrading an existing Zebra antenna is fast and easy.
- Longer read ranges – Zebra designed their line of antennas to deliver faster, more accurate communication. As a result, you will see less downtime, accurate inventory counts, and high productivity levels.
- Lifecycle support – you will always have the assistance you need from RFIDPros and Zebra when designing and maintaining your RFID system. Therefore, you will always have peak performance.
- For diverse needs – the wide frequency range enables Zebra antennas to be utilized in worldwide deployments. As a result, you’ll see a cost-efficient, simplified RFID infrastructure.
- Low axial ratio – the axial ration is nearly 50% lower on certain Zebra antennas. So, you get a more uniform gain and better performance.
- Space saver – slim, low profile antennas have an outer housing that is designed to be sleek and discreet. That means you can use them in any business setting. However, these antennas also rugged enough for use in indoor, industrial environments.
- Suited for all areas – you can mount Zebra antennas on a wall mount, doorway, under counter, above counter as an RFID pad, on shelves, POS, or end-cap displays. Since you can mount Zebra antennas virtually anywhere, they are certainly capable of fitting into any business.
Learn more about Zebra’s line of RFID antennas below.