Smart Tools for Better Data
Honeywell fixed readers are designed to meet the highest industry and deployment standards. From reading pallets moving through portals to cartons on high-speed conveyor belts, Honeywell’s fixed readers are rugged, easy to configure, and provide control of peripheral devices and sensors for effective, accurate RFID supply chain management.
Honeywell Fixed Readers
Honeywell fixed readers are have a compact and cost-effective design. They are a good inventory and asset management solution and they will make your processes more efficient than ever. These readers lower the deployment cost of passive UHF asset tracking and inventory management applications, giving you a superior return on investment. Adding powerful automation to complex processes has never been so easy. Some benefits of using Honeywell fixed readers include:
- Simple, easy to deploy and manage
- Cost-effective, high return on investment
- Smart, no extra equipment needed to monitor and control peripherals
As you can see, there are benefits of using Honeywell fixed readers. And, they work well in a variety of environments and applications. These fixed readers thrive in industries such as warehousing, manufacturing, retail, transportation, utilities, and more. Learn more about our industry solutions.
Features of Honeywell Fixed RFID Readers
Companies find that the features of Honeywell fixed readers are extremely beneficial to their overall business goals. Features of Honeywell fixed readers include:
- Advanced performance in a compact and cost-effective design.
- Easily deployed and managed on common networks.
- Low cost per read point for superior ROI.
- Choice of Power over Ethernet lowers cost of installation.
- Directly monitors and controls peripherals without extra equipment.
- Factory configurable to operate in world regions supporting FCC or ETSI frequency bands.
Find more information on Honeywell’s fixed RFID readers below.