Take RFID Everywhere You Need It
Honeywell handheld readers allow you to use RFID anywhere. They allow the user to take the technology to the point of work – whether it’s on the shop floor, the store floor or the receiving dock. And, mobile RFID systems often result in higher ROI as the systems are used more often by more workers.
Handheld readers are the perfect, economical choice for when it’s more practical to bring the read/write device to the tagged object rather than moving objects past a fixed reader. Handheld RFID is also ideal for use in the field for asset tracking, field service applications, and use by mobile workers. They also thrive in environments such as warehousing, retail, life sciences, and more.Learn more about our industry and application solutions.
Benefits of Honeywell Handheld Readers
Companies see many benefits in using Honeywell handheld RFID readers. Some of these benefits include:
- Fully integrated UHF RFID reader – an internally housed antenna maintains the 70 Series’ already-compact form factor. So there’s no external antenna to get in the way of your work.
- Advanced RFID read performance – advanced RFID read performance exceeds typical RFID read range requirements yet comes in the industry’s most compact, ultra-rugged design.
- Multiple ergonomic designs – gives you the benefits of specialized devices with the reduced complexity and cost savings that come from adopting a common platform.
- Advanced imaging technology – provides remarkable scanning snappiness, tolerance to motion and low light.
- Highly compatible – full compatibility with printers, application software, communications, peripherals, and accessories. So, they are easy to integrate and enable a comprehensive enterprise business solution.
- Exceptional battery life – long-lasting lithium-ion battery helps eliminate downtime.
- Ergonomic – provides a lightweight, ergonomic design Bluetooth® connection.
Learn more about Honeywell’s line of handheld RFID readers.