Boost Your Supply Chain With RFID
It is extremely important to keep track of items as they go through every step in the supply chain, from raw materials, to work in process, to completed product. Supply chain management and planning can be made easier with RFID software designed to help track items in the supply chain.
RFID supply chain software will:
- Prompt employees when the incorrect or correct material is placed in a work area or conveyor belt.
- Track materials at all stages of production.
- Integrate light stacks with your RFID reader’s GPIO ports for visual and audio prompting.
- Integrate with databases, manufacturing software systems, and Excel.
- Control conveyor operations and flow of materials.
With all these capabilities, RFID supply chain software will make your facility more efficient and productive, all while saving time and money.
Supply chain software is compatible with RFID readers, printers, and tags. Learn more about RFID hardware components.
Benefits of RFID Supply Chain Software
RFID supply chain software is important because it will help you keep track of inventory levels and supply and will make your supply chain better and more efficient than ever. Benefits include:
- Real time visibility
- Automated replenishment alerts
- Automated receiving and processing
- Visual aids
How to Determine if RFID is For You
All of the options available can be overwhelming if you’re considering implementing an RFID system. But, don’t worry. Our RFID specialists and solutions architects can work with you to identify your specific needs and figure out the best hardware, software, and supplies combination to best fit your needs.