RFID Solutions for Retail
With the implementation of RFID in retail stores, retailers have real-time data on the flow of merchandise and achieve more accurate inventory.
RFID in retail allows:
- Accurate merchandise locations and product availability.
- Overview of inventory from all stores.
- Better data on merchandise flows for managerial decisions and marketing.
- Reduce human error from inaccurate scans or merchandise that is unaccounted for.
- Maintain adequate stock and minimize stolen goods.
RFID for Omnichannel Retail
Ship-from-store and online ordering have become critical pieces of the retail pie. Consequently, stores need to have the most accurate means of inventory tracking for quick and easy order fulfillment.
RFID tags can be integrated into an item’s price tag and read with fixed readers through the help of radio waves. As a result, stores can obtain up to the minute accuracy on inventory, visibility of merchandise flows, and a number that is reliable for items on hand. Furthermore, accurately know how much their store has on hand if they are shopping from home. In summary, RFID removes any doubt about what the real number of items on hand is. Further promoting complete visibility to managers, associates, and customers.