Eliminate Medical Errors with Reliable Staff Collaboration
Healthcare is a fast-paced, high stakes industry. Which makes staff communications and collaboration extremely important. A lack of communication and collaboration in healthcare can cause an array of medical errors which can be a matter of life or death.
The Importance of Reliable Hospital Staff Collaboration
- 250,000+ people in the United States die every year from medical errors
- Medical errors are the third leading cause of death after heart disease and cancer
Looking to eliminate medical errors in your facility? You must allow your staff to communicate and collaborate. Our communication devices offer text, voice, and video so you are able to monitor patient vital signs, blood/oxygen levels, blood sugar and pressure, and electrocardiograms. This will help eliminate medical errors and ultimately improve patient outcomes, which is the ultimate goal.
When it comes to staff communications and collaboration, there are often many challenges. These challenges include:
- Staff members have too many devices- pager, IP phone, scanner, and more.
- It is difficult for staff members to obtain patient information such as patient history.
- There is often a lack of communication because the staff is typically concerned about breaking protocol.
- Data might not always be up to date.
RMS Collaborative Suite
RMS Collaborative Suite is a collaboration solution that will help improve patient safety, increase staff productivity, and decrease liability. Features of the solution include:
- Alerts & alarms
- Secure 3-way calling
- EHR integration
- Wireless network optimization
- Video conferencing
- Secure texting
- Healthcare apps for patients
RMS Collaborative Suite Capabilities
- Enables nurse-physician consultations
- Facilitates secure text, voice, video, and broadcast messages
- Implements clinical alerts and alarms
- Receives data from bedside monitors and wearable devices
- Enables caregivers to receive alerts and take immediate action
RMS Collaboration Suite is a secure cloud-based solution which maximizes team collaboration. We understand that data security is important in any healthcare facility. That’s why this solution works with your existing HIPAA compliant network to communicate with the cloud. Healthcare apps for patients are revolutionizing the industry.
Ready to see all of RMS Collaborative Suite’s features and benefits?
RMS Omega’s Professional Services
As a part of RMS Collaborative Suite, RMS Omega has an array of professional services that can help you get the most out of your solution.
Wireless Network Optimization will help improve the wireless connectivity throughout your facility. First, one of our RF engineers will learn about your existing wireless system and create a heat map to determine where your facility has strong and weak connectivity. They will then analyze the heat maps, environmental challenges, and current hardware. Next, they’ll make a plan and come up with a customized solution for your facility. The last phase is to go ahead and optimize your wireless network. Once the installation is complete, they will create another heat map so you’ll be able to see the improvements.
Device Staging & Configuration is another popular service where we will set up and configure all of your devices so you can use them right out of the box. When you receive your devices, they will be configured to work with your network and have all the necessary software installed.