Monitor Stock Levels & Audit Inventory Seamlessly
The more information you know about your inventory, the more control you have to make important decisions. RFID technology combined with inventory control software maintains a central database for all inventory is simplified. RFID readers read tagged items as they move throughout your operation and then the read data is automatically uploaded to your software.
Integrating RFID software and readers into your inventory process enhances your information and visibility with automated data collection. Allowing you to spend less time and labor on
- Performing inventory counts & audits.
- Monitoring stock levels and order thresholds.
- Locating missing inventory.
- Validating inbound/outbound shipments.
Benefits of Integrating RFID with Inventory Control Software
Creating an inventory solution that combines RFID technology with intelligent software takes your inventory process to the next level. An inventory process that uses RFID technology can help your operation by:
- Reducing Ordering Costs: With accurate stock levels, your ordering becomes more tailored to your organization’s needs. Spending on items that don’t need to be replenished is thus reduced.
- Reducing Operating Costs: RFID readers are able to scan multiple tags at once with greater accuracy. This reduces personnel time that’s spent on scanning tasks, while simultaneously achieving a higher level of accuracy.
- Increased Data Visibility: RFID solutions are the most accurate way to do an inventory. RFID technology improves barcode systems and is far better than manual/paper-based inventory processes. With better data, you can better analyze trends and create better plans over time.
Getting Started with RFID
Getting started with RFID requires a little bit more than buying a reader and slapping a tag on what you want to track. Our solutions are strategically designed for your warehouse’s requirements. As a result, we take the time to evaluate which combination of RFID tags, readers, antennas, printers, and software will work best for your specific application.
With over 20 years of experience working with our customers, we have seen many common challenges and mishaps when implementing RFID systems. When you work with RMS Omega, you work with a dedicated Account Manager who will be your point of contact from the start. We will support you from the initial project design and through the implementation, deployment, and ongoing maintenance, optimization, and analysis of your RFID system for years to come.