Keep Track of Your Assets
With check-in/check-out software, you will be able to keep track of where your assets are at all times. Many companies use check-in/check-out systems where employees have to log what assets they’re taking. This can be a time-consuming process, so often employees just take assets without checking them out. When your employees don’t check out assets, issues can arise. From another employee’s standpoint, they might go looking for an asset that is not even there. From a management standpoint, you won’t know how often each asset is being used and your reporting will be inaccurate.
All issues can be solved with RFID check-in/check-out software. With software and the right hardware, you will be able to track items as they leave a specified point of entry.
Features of RFID Check-in/Check-out Software
RFID check-in/check-out software has many features and benefits. The most popular features include:
- Automated equipment check in/check out process.
- Track when employees come and go.
- Track items as they enter and leave the loading dock.
- Automatically update any database with asset location.
- Monitor and sound alarms and lights based on unauthorized exit.
- Fast and easy setup.
- Capture all data written on RFID tags
- Stream tag info to databases, Excel, or tab-delimited text files.
- Integrate any captured RFID scans with your pre-existing asset and inventory systems.
RFID check-in/check-out software works with a range of fixed readers, printers, and RFID tags. Learn more about RFID hardware.
How to Determine if RFID is For You
All of the options available can be overwhelming if you’re considering implementing an RFID system. But, don’t worry. Our RFID specialists and solutions architects can work with you to identify your specific needs and figure out the best hardware, software, and supplies combination to best fit your needs.