Track Items As They Move in and Out of a Specified Point of Entry
On average, 5% of corporate assets in a well-run organization are unaccounted for at any one time. The most common reason for the loss is human error, forgetting to check out the asset from a storeroom. A fixed RFID solution can bring this number down to less than one percent by eliminating paper and barcode-enabled check-in/check-out processes that are time-consuming and error-prone.
With RFID software you can track items as they pass through a specific point of entry. This allows you to check-in or check-out equipment, track employees as they come and go as well as track items as they pass through a loading dock door.
With RFID software you will be able to:
- Automate equipment check-in/check-out process.
- Track when employees come and go.
- Track items as they enter and leave the loading dock.
- Automatically update any database with asset location.
- Monitor and sound alarms and lights based on unauthorized exit.
- Perform a fast and easy setup.
- Capture all data written on RFID tags
- Stream tag info to databases, Excel, or tab-delimited text files.
- Integrate any captured RFID scans with your pre-existing asset and inventory systems.
RFID check-in/check-out software is compatible with a broad range of readers, printers, and tags.