Ready to Work Right out of the Box
Have your devices configured and ready to work as soon as they arrive!
RFIDPros will set up and pre-configure all of your handhelds, printers, barcode readers and wireless equipment for a faster installation process to make the installation process faster and simpler. Have all of your equipment arrive ready to use and eliminate time spent looking through manuals or finding and installing the right software to get up and running. When units are received by the customer they are completely configured and ready to use right out of the box.
RMS Omega’s staging and configuration services include:
- Unpacking and inspecting units for shipping damage and DOA units
- Charging of primary and spare batteries to improve the out-of-the-box user experience
- Loading of customer provided wireless settings and network IP information
- Program installation and configuration (if required), including TE configuration
- Power settings to give the best longevity on a single battery based on the customer requirements
- Upgrading device firmware to the latest revision with all necessary patches
Watch a short video:
Other Popular Professional Services for RFID Applications
RFIDPros offers an array of professional services that companies who are implementing RFID find useful. Whether they want to use RFID for asset tracking, inventory visibility, something else, or a combination of applications, our services were able to help. Some of our more popular services include:
Why work with RFIDPros?
RFIDPros’ service technicians have many years of experience in the business. That is what differentiates RFIDPros from the competition. They are aware that different environments require different solutions and that every facility is unique. Even when problems arise, they are determined to find a solution and make your wireless system work to its full potential.